ATG Secret Santa 2017 *Entry Closed*

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
17 people have sent their Secret Santa gifts out and the following 12 have confirmed that they have received their Secret Santa gifts.
Northam Saint
Rowlers
Nico1970
SeanC
Wayne
Frenky
2hot 2trot
Boru62
Nishy
missingskin
semperfi45
ManicDee

Some people are awaiting on redelivery of potential parcels this weekend. The ones still to send will be going out in the next couple of days.

If you've received your gifts... be good! don't open them until the big day!

Thanks,
Damian

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
19 people out of the 21 involved have sent their Secret Santa gifts out

The following have confirmed that they have received their Secret Santa gifts.
Northam Saint
Rowlers
Nico1970
SeanC
Wayne
Frenky
2hot 2trot
Boru62
Nishy
missingskin
semperfi45
ManicDee
Cheesepiece
@dowsing (I've had confirmation it's been signed for by the sender)
AlexNoodles

The following have had their gifts sent but haven't confirmed receipt yet
@bakerbarber
@YomD
@Mr Bigmem
@Salv

I haven't had confirmation that gifts for the following have been sent yet
@Fox
@Mr_Smartepants
I have been in touch via PM and the gifts are being packaged ready for sending.

It's looking good for the big day, just remember if you've received your gifts... be good! don't open them until the big day!

Thanks,
Damian

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
20 out of 21 gifts have been sent out now.

Although due to circumstances and injury the last one didn't get sent out when intended. I have PM'd the recipient to inform them and can only pass on the injured Secret Santa's apologies that the gift will more than likely be late.

There are still a few people who have gifts on the way, so can they please confirm when they receive them.

I think my organiser job is nearly done. I can't wait to see what people get and may I take this opportunity to thank you all for taking part and for all the thanks I've received on the thread and via PM for organising this year's Secret Santa. I hope Secret Santa continues on this forum in future years and I have a couple of ideas for next year that I'll pass on to the mods.

All the best and Merry Christmas / Bah Humbug to all,
Damian

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
20 out of 21 gifts have been sent out now.

Although due to circumstances and injury the last one didn't get sent out when intended. I have PM'd the recipient to inform them and can only pass on the injured Secret Santa's apologies that the gift will more than likely be late.

There are still a few people who have gifts on the way, so can they please confirm when they receive them.

I think my organiser job is nearly done. I can't wait to see what people get and may I take this opportunity to thank you all for taking part and for all the thanks I've received on the thread and via PM for organising this year's Secret Santa. I hope Secret Santa continues on this forum in future years and I have a couple of ideas for next year that I'll pass on to the mods.

All the best and Merry Christmas / Bah Humbug to all,
Damian
Thank you for all your hard work.

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
@Mr Bigmem please rest assured that your parcel is on it's way. I've had confirmation from your sender which included a photograph of the package. Yours has been sent from outside the UK so will take a little extra time for the Christmas Elves to deliver.

To put everyone's mind at ease, there are 2 members who haven't received their Secret Santa as yet but I have had confirmation that they have both been sent.

I have PM'd one additional member to explain the circumstances around the delay to their gift being sent due to injury.

Best wishes and Merry Christmas to all,
Damian