Asylum RX selling NOW

bakerbarber

Forum GOD!
Nice.

I ordered.

I'm a little surprised at seeing 4 or 5 of them being offered for sale used since it was released.
I hope I like it.

Finally picked up the Ikon SE handle I was thinking of getting too.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Was speaking to my dad today and he said careful how you spend your money as whatever you buy now will be forgotten in two weeks. He must have been reading my posts. First thing that came to my mind was the Timeless razor.

Darkbulb

Member #10
Was speaking to my dad today and he said careful how you spend your money as whatever you buy now will be forgotten in two weeks. He must have been reading my posts. First thing that came to my mind was the Timeless razor.
You've forgotten your TR? I thought you loved that thing.

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Maybe you need to put together a razor-rotation-schedule in Excel :)
Sometimes you have to think about who the real shavers are. Whenever a traditional shaver comes in the shop its usually the same soap purchase, with a brush and razor that has been used for over 15 years. They know the genetics of their shave and spend £2 a month. Here I am chasing the dragon so to speak. Don't get me wrong it's expensive fun but the best shave maybe in my den in need of a few years experience.

But it's fun and we live once :)

Darkbulb

Member #10
Sometimes you have to think about who the real shavers are. Whenever a traditional shaver comes in the shop its usually the same soap purchase, with a brush and razor that has been used for over 15 years. They know the genetics of their shave and spend £2 a month. Here I am chasing the dragon so to speak. Don't get me wrong it's expensive fun but the best shave maybe in my den in need of a few years experience.

But it's fun and we live once :)
I...just..spent $300+ on a BBS-1 razor (had to pay CA state tax...). That is - if you think about it - ridiculous. :)