Acquisitions - February 2017

flashashton27

Forum GOD!
That's a nice bottle:okay:
Never heard of this perfume house, think I will order some samples:happy: Can you recommend some scents?
Thanks @OJ82. Houbigant has been producing fragrances for a very long time. Fougere Royale is just amazing & I would highly recommend it. I've just posted a thread in the 'Fragrance' section on upcoming Spring scents. Take a look at that post, as you might see some potential fragrances to sample.

Last edited:

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!

I Just Honed this Nice Hadoson 63 Matsukura Company Made in Tokyo 6/8th that Arrived in the Post Today..The Typical EBay Shave Ready Ploy..It had Been Honed or Half Honed..I Reset the Bevel Put it through a Naniwa Super Stone Progression..I Finished on 20 K Microfilm..Lovely Hard Japanese Steel & it Took a Killer Edge Man..:happy:

Och Aye the Noo..:wacky:

Billy

Godfather

Forum GOD!

I Just Honed this Nice Hadoson 63 Matsukura Company Made in Tokyo 6/8th that Arrived in the Post Today..The Typical EBay Shave Ready Ploy..It had Been Honed or Half Honed..I Reset the Bevel Put it through a Naniwa Super Stone Progression..I Finished on 20 K Microfilm..Lovely Hard Japanese Steel & it Took a Killer Edge Man..:happy:

Och Aye the Noo..:wacky:

Billy
Very nice Billy, very nice indeed. My latest round of Japanese razors have been Had wonderful edges!

Billyfergie

Forum GOD!
Very nice Billy, very nice indeed. My latest round of Japanese razors have been Had wonderful edges!
Thank You..The Jap SRs had a Serious Quality Control..I Reckon their Culture Prides themselves on their History of Knifes n Swords like All Ancient Cultures..The West has Sold Out to Mass Capitalist Mass Produced Crap Certainly Post War..Hell..The M 16 Assault Rifle..:cool:

Billy

Godfather

Forum GOD!
Thank You..The Jap SRs had a Serious Quality Control..I Reckon their Culture Prides themselves on their History of Knifes n Swords like All Ancient Cultures..The West has Sold Out to Mass Capitalist Mass Produced Crap Certainly Post War..Hell..The M 16 Assault Rifle..:cool:

Billy
Billy, yes, yes, yes, but....... we still make very good tea pots in the west! not to mention great cakes unlike the east :giggle:

R181

Grumpy old man

Found this at the local Winners for 5 buck so took a chance. The container is not like the usual black container with a domed lid so I don't know if it is a new container with a new formula or what. It is a glycerin soap. Did a quick palm lather using a 2 band finest badge brush and was rewarded with lots of lather that was slick enough. Should do well in Wednesday morning shave, touch wood.

Bob