Acquisitions - February 2017

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
New Passport !

If anyone is needing to renew their passport I can recommend the new online renewal system. Completed on Sunday, new Passport delivered today ! Easy to complete and even the new photo, taken with iPad, worked a treat !
That was fast. Just for comparison, if anyone's interested, I posted my renewal by RM Special Delivery on Monday of last week. I received the new passport on Monday of this week. Not quite as fast, but still impressive.

wazza

a dog got personality
New Passport !

If anyone is needing to renew their passport I can recommend the new online renewal system. Completed on Sunday, new Passport delivered today ! Easy to complete and even the new photo, taken with iPad, worked a treat !
Good to know. The wifes has ran out and she was dreading the whole renewal process. This will make it easier.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Good to know. The wifes has ran out and she was dreading the whole renewal process. This will make it easier.
So very easy ! Just a few screens online and very little at that time be honest. Only nasty bit was the charge, but for ten years I suppose it's not that bad.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
I've not seen the prices. I take it that its increased from £90.
£75 for recorded delivery. One helpful tip, when you get the new one back there's a sticker on on the emergency contact page. It's a right sod to get off ! When you manage to get a corner up no peel it off the underside is plastic and has a metal loop imbedded. It's ok and don't worry about the metal loop, it's nothing important. I did double check by ringing the help line.

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
That does look very nice. I had a look at others but I'm a bit of an Apple lover. I know, I know, expensive in comparison, locked down etc etc etc.