Acquisitions August 2017

Yes, Chris, it's butterscotch with a tortoiseshell band.
I don't usually go for Bulb knots, but thought it would make a nice change. I also love backbone and my 2 Finest fans just fall short of my ideal. This feels better than both.
Lovely stuff! I can see the colour more clearly now as before I think my laptop screen wasn't playing ball and the settings were off. It's a nice thing to have a few bulbs and fans in rotation, I find..especially if they are Sabini or Shavemac knots. Hope you will enjoy this brush!:)

Wayne

Forum Sod
Managed to grab an "in stock" M&F from Brad, last week, and just arrived .

Style 1, Size 3 with a 28x51 Finest Bulb knot.

I recently acquired a 2xl with the same size knot and this handle feels so much better in my hands. It's slightly taller than even the 3xl handle. I may decide to let my 2xl go, based on initial impressions of this handle. We'll see.

That is bloody beautiful David.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Lovely stuff! I can see the colour more clearly now as before I think my laptop screen wasn't playing ball and the settings were off. It's a nice thing to have a few bulbs and fans in rotation, I find..especially if they are Sabini or Shavemac knots. Hope you will enjoy this brush!:)
Looking at Brad's website, there are two butterscotch options. I believe this is the English version.