1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A.T.G. / Personalised Bowls & Lidded Soap Dishes

Discussion in 'Group Buys' started by Northam Saint, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Northam Saint

Northam Saint Über Member

Been in the pottery today to check up on another bowl.

They have found another clay supplier as they couldn't work with that last batch of the clay used for the Honey coloured bowls. They are going to have to do a lot of trailing testing before they even consider another run of bowls, and even then they may not do another run. That's also if I consider another run myself.

I had a chat too about them feeling rushed, they confirmed that it was them that put that pressure on themselves and that the suggestion it was me was indeed incorrect. I did pass on the many nice comments which were gratefully received.

Sean

Mrchick likes this.
  2. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Member #10

Love mine :) Thanks again Sean!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dogsmro and Redd like this.
  3. Dogsmro

Dogsmro Über Member

Same here Sean, I'm delighted with mine. I do hope there will be another batch sometime in the future.

Northam Saint and Darkbulb like this.
  4. Mrchick

Mrchick Handsome Avatar

Very happy with mine. Thanks again!

Darkbulb likes this.
  5. ChrisVanMeer

ChrisVanMeer Senior Member

Is this group buy still active?
    I can't really find that it is closed, nor that it is still active.

I would be very much interested in a custom bowl.

6. Northam Saint

Northam Saint Über Member

No sorry it's not active anymore. I run these buys and I may do another some when.

On the last run the potter had a few problems. The major problem was that his supplier of some 59 years packed in. This meant he had to source clay elsewhere. Clay isn't just clay and the new supply has meant he has had to get use to working with it. So at the moment I'm waiting for the day when they want to try these again. Keep your eyes open for a new thread on the day he does.

7. ChrisVanMeer

ChrisVanMeer Senior Member

Thanks for letting me know. I'll be sure to look out for new group bowl buys!