A Request For GroomingDept Soaps at Maggard Razors

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Mohammad is really open to suggestions so I would think Maggard's would be an absolute perfect fit. Let's hope so very soon! The Credence (Lemon & Violet) tallow/duck will be released Mon. Sept 25th. I'll message him about Maggard's shortly.
Would he be interested in a group buy? Any chance of asking at the same time?

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Mohammad is really open to suggestions so I would think Maggard's would be an absolute perfect fit. Let's hope so very soon! The Credence (Lemon & Violet) tallow/duck will be released Mon. Sept 25th. I'll message himabout Maggard's shortly.
Max, I emailed Mohammad on Sunday and I asked him about Maggards. He said I should speak with them which is what I did.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Would he be interested in a group buy? Any chance of asking at the same time?
Avnish, with the Customs side of things, if Maggards does go ahead with these soaps, would not the best way forward be for individuals to order direct and get the benefit of cheap shipping also? A group buy in this instance would be the more costly approach, no?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Avnish, with the Customs side of things, if Maggards does go ahead with these soaps, would not the best way forward be for individuals to order direct and get the benefit of cheap shipping also? A group buy in this instance would be the more costly approach, no?
I guess so, unless we can find a mule!

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
The reply I got from Brad was that they would 'likely be adding them soon'. It seems as though the campaign's working...

I have Aether and Magnolia and thoroughly recommend them both. I'd love to try Credence at some point.

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
The reply I got from Brad was that they would 'likely be adding them soon'. It seems as though the campaign's working...

I have Aether and Magnolia and thoroughly recommend them both. I'd love to try Credence at some point.
Reply:

Thanks for the feedback. We'll likely be adding them soon.

Brad
Great news, Ben and Tom. Thanks for letting us know your replies.

Ben, Mohammad has said that Aether is out of stock and won't be available again until next Spring.