1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 soap intentions

Discussion in 'Shaving Soaps' started by Wayne, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sid James

Sid James Über Member

Boellis Panama 1924 just because I like the packaging and dish...

Reevers and bandito like this.
  2. N_Architect

N_Architect Über Member

More Meißner Tremonia.
    Some more Wickhams and/or OSP.

bandito and Burry like this.
  3. OJ82

OJ82 Über Member

Martin De Candre Rose and Vetyver:happy:

bandito, Rohleder and Shaverrific666 like this.
  4. Rohleder

Rohleder Über Member

You and me both!

OJ82 likes this.
  5. flip-68

flip-68 Senior Member

Continue to whittle down the collection. Dandyism, Irish moos cream, proraso red, and a pot of tobs is going to be used up this year.

OJ82 likes this.
  6. Nishy

Nishy Veteran Staff Member

OJ82 and bandito like this.
  7. Sausage

Sausage Active Member

I am really waiting for to use Proraso Red And Green. So far I have used only White and I really like it.

OJ82 likes this.
  8. Steve Bowles

Steve Bowles Senior Member

My intention is to use what I have. They're all wonderful and have filled up 3 drawers in my bathroom storage thingy. I can't fit anymore in. I've got my creams filling up an entire drawer in my bedroom. As usual, I blame @Wayne.

9. Reevers

Reevers Berlin Calling

La Savonniere du Moulin 30%
    Saponificio Varesino
    CRSW

Thats all for 2017, and then I need to calm this sh*t down, my soap stash is getting out of hand (by my standards)

10. forestfield

forestfield Active Member

I think I've just found a like soul. A 3 drawers of my bathroom thingy, plus some overflow in another cabinet. I've said I won't buy any more this year - group buys signed up for last year don't count.

However it's only the 5th and I'm already eying up the K shave works hump day at shave time, thinking that I want some Stirling gentleman and worrying about what to do with any new Wickham 1912 releases.

Is there a shavers anonymous - or am I already there?

11. Steve Bowles

Steve Bowles Senior Member

I think there may be a 12-step program available.

p.b likes this.
  12. Chico Winterton

Chico Winterton Partisan

The packaging and coffret are very very nice but not as nice as the soap itself. Once you have used the coffret everything else seems too small.

I have a Bufflehead Spencer and 2 Uncle Jon's tallow soaps coming.

13. Cheesepiece

Cheesepiece Gold Member

Wickhams LE chanel blue ordered.
    Still haven't made the move on MdC Rose. Might save that for the latter half of the year.

14. StevieBoy

StevieBoy Regular

I'm waiting on a couple of great mail calls over the next week so that will be me for the rest of the year. Along with my Wickhams 1912 collection I will be quite content. There is a couple of artisans that I have bought from that I haven't tried before so there could be some trading or selling happening through the year but there will be a self imposed buying ban.

15. Acer89

Acer89 James

The only soap I'd like to try this year is something from OSP. I've read great reports but I've never tried this brand. Just ordered my Wickham's LE Group Buy.